Skip to main content

Hello,
on the 23rd of August I have placed an order for a mobile phone with a SIM card, I’ve been waiting for the confirmation email of the order however that still hasn’t arrived, and I’d like to get some information about it because it has almost been 7 days since. I have also thought about just calling the helpline number but I wanted to see if there was a way to avoid that, because I’ve already had to call a few times before (the order before this one didn’t work out and it was a hassle).

When I try to track the status of the mobile order, it says that my online environment hasn’t been set up yet, so I can’t check there either.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Hi Tom! Does it concern the number in you're profile? I can't find an order specifically with that number. Did you receive any request to provide additional information to complete the order?

Hi Tom! Does it concern the number in you're profile? I can't find an order specifically with that number. Did you receive any request to provide additional information to complete the order?

Hello,

for that order that I mentioned I haven't received anything at all, later I decided to call customer support and the person on the line made a new order instead, for that one I have received an email to send over a BRP extract document since I'm using a European identification document, which I did, and then shortly after I have received an email that my order has been rejected. On Sunday, I have also received a second order rejection email (likely the one that was made for me over the phone), so I guess that's it for now.

Next time I think I'll just make a trip to a KPN store in person :)

I didn't update this because I didn't think anyone would reply anymore, but either way, thanks for your reply!

Tom

@TomUrbanos I agree that a trip to the store seems the most prudent course of action. I'm sorry for the late reply, we're a bit busy unfortunately. I hope you can resolve this shortly. If you need any further assistance please let me know.