Skip to main content

I have not received Welcome Gift of Philips smart TV even after 14 days of the activation of the service which was on 6 Jun 2023.
After several calls, KPN found that my router was showing not connected, even when it was connected since beginning of activation. Hence as it was not activated it was not confirmed that connection is working or not. After having long investigation and hard reset of my router it was finally showing active (as per the KPN backoffice team) on 23 Jun 2023, but still there is no update of the Welcome Gift.

Even after calling on 0886237006, they update that they have not received any update from KPN.

Can you please check it?

Hi @Abhishek Chaudhari, welcome here.

Too bad you haven't received your tv yet. Due to the fact your modem didn't came online. It came online the 23th of june. So within 2 weeks you should receive your tv. 

Calling 0886237006 is the right place. They handle the shipping of the tv. So please try again in a few days. 

After following up on yesterday (30 Jun 2023) , I finally got call from 0886237006 that I will receive an email about trace and track email for the welcome gift by Monday (03 Jul 2023) and will receive the TV in 5 working days.

If email is not received then again start from beginning.

Hope I will receive an email about it on Monday.

That's good news. Enjoy your new tv. :)

Good day @Bart_Z  

I have the same issue, my subscriptions went active on the 14th of September, it is almost 3 weeks now and I haven’t heard anything regarding the tv?

Please can you assist? 

Thanks

Hi @DJBotha, too bad you haven't heard anything yet. Please call 0886237006. The colleagues behind that number can assist you. 

Reageer