Skip to main content

Goedemiddag KPN 

oke im very not happy what you do to me!!

before 24 mei 2022 I had called kpn. To say i need to go back my country by law!! before 24 mei. 

Than i called KPN 3 time to let kpn stop my contract. Than Kpn say oke will stop at 28 mei 2022 that my last bill. And i need to pay about 70 euro.  After that i try to make sure the KPN will really do for me!! And than I have been to the Kpn shop too for make sure but de wedeweker cant cancel contract of Kpn in the shop only need to call. That it oke cuz i alrady did called 3 time. 

But than today i see kpn send me email about factuur i need to pay only 35 euro !! It that mean kpn didn’t stop contract for me. 

And now im not Netherland anymore. 

Hoe wordt u aansprakelijk gesteld voor het wangedrag van uw werknemers? 

I want to stop the contract everything with KPN right now!!  

I must go out from Netherland before 24 mei 2022 that why I asked kpn to stop contract and kpn say oke will stop on 28 mei 2022!! 

Met vriendelijke groet, 

P.Klaasa

*Admin: personal information deleted from public post

Hi @Klaasa, welcome here. 

I understand you left the country, I deleted the post with the pictures, I know enough and some of them show some private details. 

So you had more than a couple of times contact that your subcription would be determined. But I understand you still get invoices. 

Will you please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. Let me look into it and I will come back to you when I did.