Skip to main content

Hi. 
Today was the day when my internet connection should be gonna started to work. I have letters about this and a contract etc. But after I wait for two weeks I started to worry about why nobody called or emailed me after these letters and why I didn’t receive my router.

After I contact your call center — they told me that they lost my contract or just a system can’t find a time that was booked for me. So they create a new contract. The new date — is 8 November. There are two more weeks and it’s absolutely terrible because I working remotely and right now I share the internet from my personal hotspot and upload the balance every day. It's quite expensive and very inconvenient

I wanna ask if it is possible to resolve that case faster, without waiting again for 2 weeks? I'm really frustrated about this. It’s 1 month waiting to just connect to the internet! How you would feel about this?

Hi @Ivan_c, welcome to our forum!
I'm afraid this is not something we can expedite, you could try installing your modem as soon as you receive it but it's very possible it'll only start working on 8-11