Skip to main content

Good day,

I am a current customer since June. I have service of internet, TV and 2 mobile numbers service.

My wife just identified on our bank app that we have been charge twice since the beginning of the contract.

After waiting 1 hour on the phone to finally get customer support I got as answer that a refund cannot be executed since they have mention that it was a customer responsibility. I have explained all the facts that can be verified by KPN but I just got a negative answer for the refund.

In reality there is currently running an additional contract for 2 mobile numbers which we have never used and which we even did not received any sim card.

I would expect  more of customer orientation and customer satisfaction specially on this situations driven by a mistake of contract duplication by KPN and that can be verified with first no sim card was received or sent to our hands and second we have never use a mb or call related to those 2 numbers that up to now are unknown for me and my wife.

I also understand that we should notify in earlier nevertheless the payments are being made automatically and we noticed now since we run a report for the half of the year since we moved to NL in June.

I would kindly ask for you support of reimbursement as the period equal amount it is quite high.

Appreciate your support on this regards.

Good evening @Refund Double Payment, thank you for reaching out to us.

I am surprised that two mobile subscriptions are active, but that these subscriptions are unknown to you and no SIM cards have been received.
Once the cancellation period has expired, our customer service no longer has the option to cancel contracts.

Our department “Klantenreacties” can, so I'd like to forward your situation/message to them.
Can you add your customer data to your forum profile?

Please provide your full name, customer number and the mobile numbers you are currently using. Please let me know in this topic when you have done that, so I know I can get your data.