Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Refund for being double charged for a bundle

• 3 September 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 19 keer bekeken

Hello Team,

I had a recent Invoice where I was charged twice for a data bundle and also going over data when traveling outside EU.

I bought a data bundle 10GB for 30 days for visiting Canada last month. As i am still traveling Canada, I decided to go ahead and buy the same bundle again for 10GB, after purchasing the bundle, I wanted to upgrade for the 15GB data bundle, because I did not receive a confirmation text message that the 10 GB bundle was ready to be used or confimation, the next day I went ahead and bought the 15 GB bundle. I never received a confirmation regarding both bundles so I believed that they just never went through or were put into effect.

I have just received my invoice today and notice that I was charged twice for these two bundles. Not only was i charged twice for these bundles, but also I was charged an extra 60 euros for using data when abroad. I am very confused what happened here and I am dissapointed that my invoice is four time the amount it usually is.

I understand you're surprised to see you've been charged twice for the data bundle, @Britttt123. Though you activated the bundle twice, I also understand that when receiving no confirmation text, that you'd believe that it did not go through. I think I can explain why this happened. Because you can't have multiple bundles activate at the same time. So, you might have activated the second bundle too early, causing the system to not react, but still charge you. However, this is a speculation, as I don't know exactly what happened.

Either way, you can always check the status of your bundle in MijnKPN.

I also understand you'd like a refund. I cannot offer you one here, I'd have to ask you to give us a call at 0800 0402. However, keep in mind that if the bundle has been used, even a little, we cannot give you a refund. Only if the second bundle has not been used at all will my colleagues consider a refund.

Does this mean I have now 25 GB of data if both are activated? 

Does this mean I have now 25 GB of data if both are activated? 

You should be able to check this in MijnKPN.

Reageer