Skip to main content

Hello, I think this is a scam running, I am also in the same situation. I got the salesman at door giving me  months discount price and 2 super wifi. 2 days later I get a call asking to fill in details of my ziggo account to cancel.. but I never had any connection with Ziggo so I called the customer care to correct that but they tell me it can’t be corrected and they will cancel and reorder and In that salesmen left out the super wifi... I specifically said If I am not getting the same order then I don't need it. He then confirmed he has made all notes in the system and they will ship the super wifi as soon as the connection is live… on 26th June the technician setup the internet and next day I called to check on the wifis and they tell me only the person who took the order can do it and he will call me back, every other day I am calling customer care and they are telling me the same.. they have notified him and he will call and I am not getting calls from KPN.... today I asked what are my options and I need to speak to someone who can help as I bought the service form KPN and not from any individual… they asked me to go to store and I will get help… so I did.. to my surprise I hear the same thing the store folks can only place order and can’t do anything other than registering a complaint! now I am worried as my 14 day period will get over and I might be stuck with this! do let me know if there is any help line or way to get this sorted.

Thank you,

Sarvesh

Admin: created a topic for your question

Hi Savesh! We're you able to clarify the situation? Did you receive a written conformation of your order and dit the conformation mention the free Wifi points? 

Yes Remco, I had the confirmation on the contract document. but that order was canceled by the sales exec and new one created, which did not have it due technical issue but he assured me he had made notes to ensure the previous order contents are same… 

Now this is resolved I had a tech visit to assess the wifi coverage and he installed the needed booster.

I'm really sorry this didn't went smoothly but i'm glad this has been resolved. If there are any outstanding issues please let me know.