Skip to main content

I have a similar problem . I signed up for tv and internet deal for one year and now I see from the invoice they have signed me up for a hussle 100 package ! Costing more ! I didn’t sign up for this but somehow they are unable to change this ! That seems very wrong to me .

plus it’s took up til 10th November  to receive the tv sender that was missing . The contract should have started at the beginning of November! Just not good enough ! 

Admin: eigen topic voor vraag gemaakt gorigineel topic]

Hi @Mel N, welcome to our forum. Can you tell us more about the situation?

• You signed up for a contract but the subscription is different now? When did you sign up? Was that recent, was that a year ago?
  • If you didn't sign up for the Hussel 100 package, what did you sign up for?
  • Have you changed anything in your subscription that might explain it?
  • What tv channel were you missing, was that an extra you choose or was it a free channel?

I only know what you tell me, so if you can explain more, it is easier to help you.

Hello , I first signed up in October at the beginning but I had to wait until 4th November to change providers from Ziggo do in theory it should have started on the 4th Nov . 
I had originally signed up for tv and internet of which you accidentally signed me up for internet only ? I signed up by clicking on the kpn link back at the beginning of October the link was for tv and internet at a cost of 35 euros a month . I was not sent the modem only until the end of October I did not know until then that you had not signed me up for tv also so I did not receive a tv sender . I had to phone up 3 or 4 times to try and resolve the situation . It was sent a tv sender until after the 8th Nov . I had been then told that I was being charged MORE than the 35 euros a month for the one year abonnement. It could not be changed ( phone calls to you on the 14thNov to you can prove that I had informed you before the 14 days allowed ) I would like this to be rectified as I feel this was no way my fault in any way . 
All I did was click on the link for 35 euros tv and internet deal fir the first year . It was your administration that was at fault because you signed me up for the wrong subscription . 
I need this rectifying as I had informed you of this problem before the ( beginning14 days that is allowed for me to inform you of any problems . 
can you please sort this problem out for me 

Thanks for the explanation. I don;t know’yet what the exactly happend and why the monthly fee is higher, but I can take a look at it when you fill out your profile completely and tell me in a reply you've done so.

Without the information there I can't see anything.