Skip to main content

I opted for smart TV as welcome gift and it's not in my order confirmation. What's the reason for that? 

Admin: Afgesplitst en eigen topic aangemaakt

Hi @JPAMB, welcome. 

When did you order your internet + tv? And via which way? A few details that can change the order. It that was via the correct terms of the offer I will recommend to call 0800-0402. My colleague can look into it to see what happenend. 

I ordered it on Feb 24th. Ordered it online from my laptop. I already called customer care many times and explained the story to many kpn staffs. All are saying the same thing "They can't do anything now since the TV is not mentioned in my order confirmation" -as if I prepared the order confirmation. When I ordered, I had the option to select either welcome gift(TV/tablet) or a discount in monthly subscription for a certain period. But now, I didn't get both. 

Thanks for the information. I did some research but I can't find any deal on february the 24th with a tv as a welcome gift. Last one was from january 9 till january 29. So also I can't do anything. :(