Skip to main content

Hi, I have the same question. I was connected 2 weeks ago and have not received any email about my free Sonos gift? When can I expect to receive this?

Admin: afgesplitst, eigen topic voor je bericht aangemaakt

Hi @MickeyH, welcome to our forum!
The answer to this and similar questions are in our dedicated topic:

Long story short, if you have any questions about your gift you can contact our partner:

Voor vragen over de levering van het welkomstcadeau kan je terecht bij Sidekix. Zij zijn op werkdagen van 8.00 tot 21.00 uur en op zaterdag van 10.00 tot 16.00 uur bereikbaar op 088 6237 006 (lokaal tarief).

Hi @MickeyH, welcome to our forum!

Long story short, if you have any questions about your gift you can contact our partner:

Voor vragen over de levering van het welkomstcadeau kan je terecht bij Sidekix. Zij zijn op werkdagen van 8.00 tot 21.00 uur en op zaterdag van 10.00 tot 16.00 uur bereikbaar op 088 6237 006 (lokaal tarief).

Yep can’t get hold of them? No response. I assume this is just a feedback loop and I won’t be getting my free Sonos? How do I resolve this?

Hi @MickeyH, welcome to our forum!

Yep can’t get hold of them? No response. I assume this is just a feedback loop and I won’t be getting my free Sonos? How do I resolve this?

Hmm that's strange, I just tried to call the number myself but I do get a hold of them. I would really advise you to try it again.