Skip to main content

I ordered 2 superwifi boosters before christmas and they were never delivered. I contacted KPN by phone numerous times to rectify this and got no where. I subsequently ordered one more. I was told that if they weren’t delivered to me I’d be refunded. So far that hasn’t happened. I’d either like the devices delivered to me or the money refunded for the order as currently I’m minus the cash and the devices.

Hi @Craigirl and welcome to our forum! 

Very odd that they haven't been delivered. 😕 Where did you order them? On the apparatuurvoorthuis webshop, through the Wifi Manager, or elsewhere? 
Did you get a confirmation of your order as well? If so, is the address on that confirmation correct? Just so we’re sure that's all in order.

Could you also fill out your forum profile with your address and other relevant data? Then I'll be able to take a look in my systems. 

Hi Sanne,

I've updated my details. I ordered them from the WiFi manager but I think it was originally a problem with Post NL as they didn't send me a message to collect them due to pre Christmas delays. KPN then told me they couldn't resend them out and I'd have to order new ones in which I could only order 1 through the WiFi manager. So there is still 2 I've paid for and don't have or haven't been refunded. Thanks

Check. Thanks for clarifying! 

I've checked the status and I see that the delivery status for your order in December is set to undefined. I suspect that's where things are going wrong. You should receive your money back automatically and I'm very sorry that this hasn't happened. 

I've asked our logistics department to send another SuperWifi to you free of charge. If I hear back from them I'll let you know, please let me know as well when you receive a text message saying that a package is on its way. 
If all that goes well I'll be able to get the rest sorted, when it comes to what you’ve paid too much by now. 

Hi Sanne,

The WiFi point has been delivered now. Thanks for your help.

Glad to hear it! You’re welcome. 😄