Skip to main content

Hello, 
I have KPN less like one month, but there always problem with them.
I was trying call to customer service but there no one answering after 23 min of waiting I just hang out .
So 1 they send me broken item to i cant install internet my self, i must order some “monteur “ guy.
He told me there is kpn fault this device is not working, and we no need pay. And now I get payment invoice for this guy.
So what I need to do?

Hi @InstantJoy 

Welcome to the KPN Forum.

It is of course not nice that the technician costs were charged, while that was not the intention.
The technician probably forgot to indicate this in the KPN system via his tablet, so it was included on the invoice.

But a KPN moderator will be happy to delve into your details to see what they can do for you. This will often result in a credit on your next KPN invoice if the technician has been charged incorrectly.

Therefore, complete your forum profile in full, consider:

• Clientnumber
  • 06 number
  • Date of birth
  • Postal code and house number
  • And in the “personal comments” field, enter the last four digits of your bank account.

This information is only visible to you and a moderator.
Unfortunately, without this information, a moderator cannot help you!

Please keep in mind that it may take a few days before a moderator will help you with this. If it is quiet on the forum, it can also go faster.

Done

Hello @InstantJoy, welcome. I see the technician did indeed offer his services free of charge. Yet, costs do appear on the invoice. It may be that the fee for the technician was applied prior to the technicians visit. Because the fee seems to be part of the initial order. In which case the technician's note does not affect the invoice. However, as he said it'd be free of charge, I can imagine you would like your money back.

I see you've also managed to get a hold of us via phone. What did you discuss there?

This guy on phone told me to he will open some complain form and someone will call me. But still looks like they are too busy. 

Ah, all right. That's also what I could have done. So it seems the right course of action has been taken. Unfortunately for you, it's the Holiday season, so it may take some time for them to get back to you. I'll have to ask you for your patience.

hi

I hope everything is going well. I wanted to express my concern regarding the situation with my internet bill. I understand that technical issues may take some time to resolve, but it has been two weeks since the notification, and the situation has been no resolution.

Could you please inform me how much longer this process might take? Additionally, I would like to understand why simple mathematics regarding the bill seems to be challenging. Thank you for your  assistance.

As I said earlier, it was the Holiday season. That doesn't mean that it's difficult to resolve, but merely that we had fewer people available. However, I would have expected the issue to have been resolved already. I'm sorry to read that this is not the case.

I have reimbursed the technician costs myself, as they offered the services free of charge. You will receive the reimbursement as a one time discount on your next invoice.