Skip to main content

I cancelled my contract 5 days after it started on 19 September, 2022 because I got a better offer from ziggo. Now as I understand, if you cancel within 15 days, you should not be charged at all. There was no in-person  installation help taken from KPN an the equipment was also returned on time. But I was charged 81.77 euros, a direct debit from my bank account. Not sure how that is justified. Hence I tried to initiate a refund with no avail. I got 44 euros back a month later in October 20, 2022 but ideally I should get full refund. I tried to refund from Bank and they finally agreed that it was a wrong transaction and full amount 81.77 got refunded. Now I get a letter from KPN which says I have unpaid invoice? Please correct your system so that you stop blaming customers for your own mistakes and wrong invoices. I’ll refund 37.77 back to you. I got it after 9 months, so you will also get it in Feb 2024.

Further details: Klantnummer ***

subscription start date: 19th Sept, 2022

subscription end date: 24th Sept, 2022

Admin: hidden customer number for privacy

Hi @Appyit3, welcome to our forum. A subscription can be cancelled in the first 14 days, that is correct. If you do that, the subscription still was used for a few days, so that should be on the invoice. The activation cost should be refunded. 

I don't know what the exact situation is, I can't see that with just the customer number. You can fill out your profile completely (postal code, house number, last 3 digits of your IBAN, date of birth) and tell me below you've done so. 

It's also possible to call us about this, that is the quickest way to discus this: 0800-0402.