Skip to main content

Even though sending de-registration form from municipality and emigration form , my internet subscription termination has been rejected within this month . I have sent modem device back 1 month ago but my termination application is rejected without informing me and KPN still continues charging me for the address where another person living at the moment . I have tried to reach via phone on 0800-0402 but they dont help me . This isnt acceptable and someone from KPN should get in touch with me . Give your reason about why rejection is done and inform me urgently . I dont want to pay anymore for the service which isnt used as of 1st of September . 

@ilhanner Welcome to our forum. 

Sorry to hear that the termination of your contract did not work out yet. 

Could you fill in your forumprofile and let me know when you did? Then I can check what I can do for you! 

Hi Ruther , 

I have filled my profile with my information. In addition to my post , I have received email indicating another tenant applied for internet subscription at the same address ( Olmenlaan 24 P3 Bussum ) which my contract was done. It is asking cancep your contract ,otherwise it will be cancelled. If you provide email address , I can forward it. 

Sorry , it is saying as long as you dont cancel your contract , you will continue paying the costs for subscription. So we have to make it terminated with your help. 

@ilhanner Thanks for filling in your profile. 

I checked the information and I see that the termination has been declined because the right information wasn't delivered. 

What we need is the official statement of the municipality that you left, or an official document of your new job of study. So that we can end the contract. 

You can fill in the form here: https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/verhuizen/emigreren/doorgeven.htm

Â