Skip to main content
Vraag

Urgent help needed: Internet cancelled with confirmation but still being charged

• 16 September 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 7 keer bekeken

Hi all,

Could KPN kindly send anyone to solve my issue? I will be super super appreciative. 🙏🙏🙏

I hadn’t had internet for one month and 3 different technician came more than 5 times. I still didn’t have internet.

So I switched to another provider. I used Odido’s switching service.

I have the confirmation letter form KPN that I already succeeded my switch. But KPN  continues to send me the factuur for the next whole month. It means that my contract still didn’t end with the confirmation from KPN.

I called KPN customer service and KPN customer service said it is Odido’s fault (Not logical that I received a confirmation from KPN) And the KPN customer service insisted that she won’t cancel for me regardless I own this contract and I am the person who paid.

KPN customer service lady asked me to call Odido to solve it.

I called Odido. Odido said it’s completed at their end. Odido also received a confirmation from KPN. Indeed I’m using Odido’s modem with internet. l think logically I can’t have 2 providers at the same time.

I called don’t know how many times to KPN since 29 July.

Is it possible that KPN can contact me to solve this? Or give me any method to terminate the contract with KPN? (since the customer service didn’t want to cancel for me) I will be super super appreciative.🙏

Thank you.

Best regards,

Samy

Hi @Samy123, It seems that you have used the transfer service, and something is going wrong. I’d be happy to take a look. Could you please complete your KPN profile with all the relevant details and give me a heads-up once you’ve done that?

Hi Alex,

I called again customer service and another staff said she opened a ticket for me to terminate the contract. I have to wait 3 days until it’ll be effective and I will receive the return label to return my device. I will let you know if that doesn’t work after 3 days. Thank you!

Reageer