Skip to main content

Honestly, I’ve lost count of how many times I have contacted “Customer Service” and write here. But I’ll try again.

I left The Netherlands in April. Before doing so, I “canceled” my contract, and of course I had to call SEVERAL TIMES to do it, because the intentional inneficiency of the different people that attended my call. I explained SEVERAL TIMES that 1) My contract was about to expire and I was not intending to keep it while I was away; 2) I needed my contract to be ended because I was not going to be in the country for a long time. I had to call with different people, different days, and FINALLY in the last call they canceled the contract. Or that’s what I thought.

KPN kept charging me with a subscription I was no longer using. I reached out to them again and they told me they would REIMBURSE 2 months of my subscription that were charged without my authorization. They NEVER did the reimbursment, so I contacted my bank and asked them to give me back the money that KPN took without my authorization.

However, now they sent me an email saying “U heeft een betaalachterstand van € 45,24. Op 11 augustus 2024 vragen wij een incassobureau om hulp. Dat is een bedrijf dat ervoor zorgt dat u uw schulden betaalt. Lees hieronder wat u moet doen om extra kosten van een incassobureau te voorkomen.”

I can see in my profile that KPN charged me AGAIN in June, and AGAIN without my authorization, and AFTER I ended my contract.

Ah, and on top of all this, I took all the equipment I received to install my connection to the store, because they NEVER sent the box to ship it back. Of course, in June KPN sent me an email saying that it was my last chance to give the equipment back…

I have never treated with such inneficient company. It’s incredible that I have to reach out over and over for KPN and ask them to do what’s their only job.

Hi @bpramirezr, welcome to our forum!

If you already returned the equipment you can ignore the reminders, this is an automated process. Apologies!

For all business about cancellations it's best to call us on 0800-0402 or 0031612001200 (from abroad). I don't see any active subscriptions on the adress from your profile. But if some action is required you'll need to speak to my colleagues.

Reageer