Skip to main content

Hi, I just ordered a SIM-Card only which I carried my phone number from other telecom company. In the mail it is mentioned that my contract will start as of 10/31/2023, but in the contract it mentions that the starting date will be 11/18/2023, which one is the real starting date?

Cause I dont have enough data from my current telecom if the KPN contract starts at 11/18/2023, in this case ,could I still top up data in my current telecom? Will this makes me contract with KPN keep postponing? Cause KPN has already postpone my contract several times, from 10/19/2023 to 10/25/2023 to 10/31/2023, now to 11/18/2023, if I top up the data in my current telecom will KPN postpone my contract again?

The remaining data I have with my current telecom wont make it till 11/18/2023, and if I top up now, the data is valid for one month, so what would you suggest me to do now?

Thank you 

@mindysay Welcome to our forum. 

When you want to take your number from your old provider with you, they will need to give permission. 

What I get from your story is that they probably gave this permission by 31-10-2023. So that will be the date that the contract starts. 

If you want me to double check this, could you please fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did?