Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a subscription (client number ***************) ending August 16th, which I’m not using since March 21st, after emigration. In the last invoice received, I have an unexpected 33.88 euro “Kosten herindienststelling” (recommissioning cost) which I can’t explain by any means. This is NOT the first time, I also received another in April (by that time I had some delay in paying the last invoice - which is not the case now). Please explain why do I have to pay that, it’s an UNUSED subscription I can hardly wait to terminate. This looks as an abuse, it’s not written anywhere in the contract.

Regards,

*edit for privacy

Hi Bogdan! I understand you seek clarification and I will gladly assist you. You normally receive these types of costs when we have failed multiple times to collect on overdue invoices and your subscription has been blocked. You can read more about this incasso process here. Unfortunately this page is only available in dutch. If you need additional clarification you can always contact our billing department on 0800-0402.   

Thank you for the answer. I understood the process, but what astonished me was I still received invoices and penalties after May 1st, even I had an Opzeggen (Termination) request made on April 1st which stated clearly the contract will be ended May 1st. I was advised to send an email with the request proof at opzeggen@kpn.nl and now I’m waiting for their answer.

That's unfortunate Bogdan 😞 . When did you mail my colleagues? You can always contact them by calling 0800-0402 so they can check what happend to the original request for terminating the contract.