Skip to main content

3 WEEKS ALREADY THEY DIDN'T CONNECT MY INTERNET. KPN HAVE UNQUALIFIED EMPLOYEES WHICH I HAVE CALLED 10 TIMES AND WAITED 30 MINUTES ON LINE AND CONSEQUENTLY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO SEND ME 1 PACKAGE. EVERYTIME 1 OF THEIR EMPLOYEE TELLS ME "WAIT 3 DAYS TO GET PACKAGE" AND TODAY 21 DAYS. THEY WROTE MY ADDRESS WRONG AND NEVER TOLD ME TRUE. ADVISE TO RUN AWAY FROM KPN OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFER !!!!

Hi @Muratti! Welcome to the forum. 

I`m sorry to hear you're having trouble getting connected to our network. Could you confirm to me that the current problem is that you haven't been sent the modem yet?

If this is the case, would you please fill out your profile and let me know here when you've done so? I`ll have a look at the case and see what the problem is. 

I confirm that current problem is due to delivery of the modem to wrong address which is completely fault of your colleague who has written wrong house number. It has been 3 weeks and 20 calls waiting 30 minutes on line every time and still no solution. You can see my details in my profile. I have never faced this kind of incapability to sort out this kind of small issue.

Hi @Muratti . My info says that the package was delivered at the neigbours on number 190.

Can you check with them?

This is the problem actually!! I told your colleagues 15 times at least wrote email but still they can’t realize it. Suggesting to replace those with more smart ones. Last time I will write here and won’t talk again because 21 DAYS ALREADY I HAVE BEEN TELLING THE SAME STORY TO 20 DIFFERENT PEOPLE and it is getting me more frustrated.

YOUR “Smart” COLLEAGUE WROTE MY HOUSE NUMBER WRONG. Package WENT TO WRONG ADDRESS AND KPN CANCELLED MY ORDER AT THE SAME TIME DUE TO SUBSCRIPTION OF ANOTHER PROVIDER IN WRONG ADDRESS. THE MAN IN WRONG ADDRESS CAME TO ME AND BROUGHT PACKAGE, then I WENT YOUR SHOP TO TELL THE STORY. THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO REORDER. I REORDERED AGAIN, after that I SENT BACK THE PACKAGE WHICH THE MAN IN THE WRONG ADDRESS BROUGHT. AFTER ALL I RECEIVED NEW PACKAGE FOR REORDER. But the man in the wrong address BROUGHT ME LETTER FROM KPN WHICH REQUESTS TO SEND PACKAGE. ACTUALLY IT WAS FOR THE PACKAGE THAT I SENT BEFORE BUT THE LETTER WAS IN DUTCH AND I TRANSLATED IT WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATION AND THOUGHT THAT I HAVE TO SEND BACK THE NEW PACKAGE AS WELL. I SENT BACK 2nd PACKAGE AND LEFT WITHOUT ANY PACKAGE !!!! Now I HAVE SUBSCRIPTION BUT I DONT HAVE INTERNET RECEIVER, TV MODULE ETC.

I CALLED 10 TIMES EXPLAINED ABOVE SITUATION. MOREOVER I WENT TO KPN SHOP THIS WEEK ON MONDAY AND ONE OF KPN EMPLOYEE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION IN DUTCH ON TELEPHONE BUT STILL YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT IT WAS DELIVERED TO MY NEIGHBOR. I DONT WANT TO BE RUDE BUT PLEASE PUT YOURSELF INSTEAD OF ME AND DESCRIBE KPN WITH 1 Word by filling in the blank KPN IS ……… COMPANY. 

International CAPS LOCk day is in november:

https://nationaltoday.com/international-caps-lock-day/

understand the frustration, but the tone will not help the situation, unfortunately.

I was always kind to them until I have talked with them 20 times on the phone and still getting the same response. I want to ask you how you can feel if you have been sitting at home 21 days without TV AND INTERNET. Also imagine that you are football fan and you missed the chance to watch the WORLD CUP (once in 4 years) games on the television like normal people do. Keep yourself calm by thinking that you can’t watch the WORLD CUP FINAL in your home with chips and beer .THEY DID NOTHING TO CALM ME EVEN TRIED TO BLAME ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE ADDRESS IN THE SHOP :)) Sorry but my tone still sounds so kind.

This is basically a use forum. I would be as angry as you, but not here on the forum, a moderator will probably step in, they can do some escalation possibly. 

Best to avoid the anger, it will not speedup towards solution. 

success.

@Muratti I`m sorry to hear it's still not going well. I will however need to ask you to indeed please refrain from using caps. 

I want to confirm one thing before everything else. We delivered the parcel to another house. But I`m also reading that an order was cancelled because of the order being placed on the wrong housenumber. Will you please confirm that the housenumber in your profile is the right housenumber? The housenumber that you live on? Because it's normal for the mail to sometimes deliver parcels with the neighbours if you aren't at home. This does not mean we are trying to connect internet to that address. 

@Bram_ Thanks for your support and sorry for my wording but really I am in a desperate situation as a foreigner in a country that I don’t know how to address the issue and have been struggling 3 weeks. Please just focus on the current situation, 2 packages sent in total and 1st one  to wrong address and 2nd one to my neighbor. Both of them were returned to KPN by myself and I have checks from Post NL for these returns.Consequently I don’t have any package and all I need  is to get 1 package from KPN  to set up my system that’s all . It is very simple but I couldn’t tell it to KPN call center. Thanks

You won’t believe what happened. It is getting more ridiculous!! Thy sent package a few hours ago and guess what ?? without Fiber Internet box so I have to wait 48 hours to hear about the solution. Here  I would like start a topic for Forum Discussion ; What customer should do if companies fails to fulfill their obligations? Is there any method to compensate their moral and financial loss? Another topic is that ; why don’t companies improve their employment process to eliminate ineligible people to get employed in the Netherlands?

@Bram_ Thanks for your support and sorry for my wording but really I am in a desperate situation as a foreigner in a country that I don’t know how to address the issue and have been struggling 3 weeks. Please just focus on the current situation, 2 packages sent in total and 1st one  to wrong address and 2nd one to my neighbor. Both of them were returned to KPN by myself and I have checks from Post NL for these returns.Consequently I don’t have any package and all I need  is to get 1 package from KPN  to set up my system that’s all . It is very simple but I couldn’t tell it to KPN call center. Thanks

@Muratti I understand how being in a foreign land can be confusing. Especially if things don't go the way they are supposed to. Because of that, if there are any questions, please ask. And I`ll be extra careful in explaining things. 

Yesterday a service ticket was made. This service ticket adressed the problem of the fiber box. The ticket has been assigned to an agent and so I`ll expect a reply very soon.

Please make sure we can reach you on your phone. 

@Muratti I`m seeing a note from the engineer that services have been installed. 

Is this correct?

@Bram_ Yes, they installed but they made a note that there is a problem with signal strength. Actually, I don’t mind anymore since I have an internet at least. Thanks for your kind support, so much appreciated and accept my apologies if I was rude due to my frustration. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

@Muratti I understand your reaction. And we haven't had to redact any words so no worries. I`m equally happy to hear that you've got signal right now. 

I`m going to close the topic. But if there is anything else, let me know. Merry christmas and a happy new year to you too! 🙂