Skip to main content

Як активувати карту через рік

Google Translate (NL): “Hoe de kaart in een jaar te activeren”(?)

Google Translate (EN): “How to activate the card in a year”

*Admin: bericht aangepast i.v.m. voertaal en titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

@Vetal Welcome to our KPN Forum! Great that you are asking your question here. Do you understand English, because we only provide service of our products in Dutch or English. 

Google Translate translated your text for me. If I understand you correctly, you want to know how to activate your Simcard, right? 
There are two options: 

Prepaid: 
If you have a Prepaid Simcard, you just need to put the card in your phone and restart your phone. After the restart, the Simcard will connect itself to our network. 
Postpaid (Contract)
If you have an annual contract with us, you can activate your card on our website. You need to enter the Simcard number (written on the card itself) and the phone number (06********). 

Especially for you, haha:
Google Translate →  

Google Translate переклав ваш текст для мене. Якщо я вас правильно зрозумів, ви хочете знати, як активувати свою Simcard, чи не так?
Є два варіанти:

Передплата:
Якщо у вас є передплачена Simcard, вам просто потрібно покласти картку в телефон і перезавантажити телефон. Після перезавантаження Simcard підключиться до нашої мережі.
Абонентська оплата (контракт)
Якщо у вас є річний контракт з нами, ви можете активувати свою картку на нашому веб-сайті. Потрібно ввести номер Simcard (написаний на самій картці) та номер телефону (06 ********). 

Сподіваємось, переклад Google має сенс...

Ліза добре говорить українською мовою. Навіть проблеми з Prepaid легко вирішуються.
Liza dobre hovorytʹ ukrayinsʹkoyu movoyu. Navitʹ problemy z Prepaid lehko vyrishuyutʹsya.

@Noordzee Я вдома на всіх ринках Noordzee, ви це знаєте, правда? :laughing:

Reageer