Skip to main content

Hello, my internet was supposed to be activated at the 27th of December as I chose when I made the subscription but it is still inactive. The technician to connect the fiber is scheduled on the 4th of January but they told me from KPN store, I would be able to at least use the wifi until then, which I haven’t been able to. I have received no message of activation and the internet light is blinking.
I was a customer of KPN before in the same address and everything was fine, so I don’t understand what is happening this time.

Thanks in advance.

If your internet connection is not ready you cant use the wifi. So that's a weird response from the KPN store. 

Do you have a mobile subscription with KPN?  If so please put all the relevant info in your profile and give me a sign in this topic. 

No unfortunately I do not have a mobile subscription yet, only internet thuis one, but I did fill the rest of the info(address etc.)
Yeah that is what the KPN store employee told me, that when my internet gets activated on the 27th and I receive the equipment I can connect my router (as I have done with the instructions provided in the box) and I could use my wifi till the technician comes.

So as I understand there is no internet connection until the appointment with the KPN technician? 

Thank you in advance.

@Marianna D Thanks for filling in your forum profile. 

I checked what the situation was and I am afraid that you are correct. 

There will be no internet connection untill the KPN mechanic will do the installation. 

I'm sorry that you got wrong information in the store. 

Okay thank you for the fast reply and for letting me know and explaining. I guess I have to wait a little bit longer.
I wish you a happy New Year’s.

@Marianna D A very happy New Years for you too!Â