Skip to main content

I am waiting for internet connection, it has been nearly 2 month no access. My colleague will call you back they broke so much promise 

I am professional trader and it cause so much damage and paid so much money for extra bundle. KPN says it’s not our faults 

Yesterday I had panick attack and already I can’t trust what they say and I need internet immediately 

*Admin: afgesplitst en een eigen topic voor vraag aangemaakt

Good morning @Teruno, waiting for nearly months is a long time.. If you fill out your profile i can look at this situation. 

First of all, This trouble started from first KPN send me telephonejack modem that doesn’t exist in my apartment and second mechanic came but he didn’t know anything and other company which relate to KPN ask me to have contract twice and finally I had contract with 5G sim but never arrived my agent ask KPN and they said already sent it but I didn’t.results tell you everything no?

I paid and lost money for nothing and I’m really mad because I needed internet connection for my life I have been waiting like a dog  wait wait wait 

who’s going to pay for my damage and extra bundle, I had a contract withZiggo at first ,they sent me a modem within 3days

Hi @Teruno, we really want to help but we do need your data. Could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number?