Skip to main content

I got my appointment canceled by the tech, becasue none at home, one and half hour before the scheduled appointment.

the customer service rescheduled in 9 days from now. …  so I am already over the 15 days waiting for the internet, since I connected the modem/router.

How is that possible to have such a poor customer support ?

an arbitrary cancellation, with no plausible explanation, just making up excuses on the phone.

the worse support I experienced across 3 continents where I lived.

I'm sorry to here this is not going well @nothappycustomer 🙁

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to check for notes from the mechanic, to see what's gone wrong. And if possible, send you a ‘direct online pakket’ which provides you with internet via our mobile network.

I had to call the customer service 5 times and escalate before to have offered such option.

I had just seen that it is on 100Gb , at best it could support one or two days working from home.

@nothappycustomer Thanks for filling in your forum profile. 

I see that the mechanic could not get in the internet distribution building in the neighborhood. That is why the mechanic has been rescheduled. 

For the "direct online pakket" when you are about to run out of data you can contact us, we will then add new data to the device. 

Of course no direct online pakket was delivered today.

Are you at least trying our you just tell tales ?

@nothappycustomer Strange that you did not receive the direct online pakket yet. 

I see a message that PostNL should have delivered the package. Did you receive it already?

I was expecting that on the 19th, as I was told it was going to come on that day. I arranged to stay home to get it, but It arrived on the 20th. I couldn't arrange two consecutive days to wait for it.

I picked that up yesterday, and managed to make it work.

For the return, will I hand it to the tech when he comes to activate it at home ?