Skip to main content

Good morning,

I have optical fiber from KPN and I have a KPN Box 12 + 2 super WiFi 2.0 extenders. ( around 1 year )

I face an issue since more or less the beginning, a few times per day, at random intervals there is no wifi around the house at all.

it is very noticeable as I use a VPN at work that immediately disconnects. This happens several times per day, don’t want to exaggerate, but at least during working hours, perhaps 5-10 times, every day.

what should I do?

Hello @VitorMonteiro, thanks for your message and welcome to our Community!

Is is just the wifi that you're facing problems with? In that case my first advise would be to use the KPN wifi manager. This tool can help you to imrpove your wifi and solve problems. In case that doesn't work or doesn't imrpove your wifi, I would aks you to give a call to our helpdesk so they can measure your connection. You can contact our helpdesk on the (free) number 0800 0402. Will you share the outcome here with us?

Hi Jan!

I did that this morning on 0800 0402 and a lady took the time to guide me through a reset of the wifi extenders and of the modem.

she was extremely nice and helpful.

now everything works fine, internet did not disconnect since this morning ( at least that I noticed )

thanks you so much for the help!

cheers,

vitor

Hello @VitorMonteiro, thanks for your message and welcome to our Community!

Is is just the wifi that you're facing problems with? In that case my first advise would be to use the KPN wifi manager. This tool can help you to imrpove your wifi and solve problems. In case that doesn't work or doesn't imrpove your wifi, I would aks you to give a call to our helpdesk so they can measure your connection. You can contact our helpdesk on the (free) number 0800 0402. Will you share the outcome here with us?

Good morning @VitorMonteiro!

I'm glad to hear that you already contacted 0800 0402 and that you've been helped welll. And also thanks for sharing this here, much appreciated :)

If you ever need us again, please let us know!