Skip to main content

Hi,

I cancelled my KPN internet only subscription over a month ago. I cancelled it within the first week of receiving the internet as it wasn’t working properly and I had no internet in my first couple of days at all. I was explained on the phone that I will be billed for the first month even though I only used the internet for half a day because it wasnt working afterwards. I sent back the modem as well as the free TV that came with it right after. My subscription was going to end on 7th Aug, yet I got an invoice for Aug - September as well. 
I am away on holiday and can’t call KPN from abroad. Please stop my contract immediately and refund me for the money you overcharged me for. I shouldn’t be paying €112 for a couple of days. I would appreciate it if you would solve this ASAP. Thanks

In case I wasn’t clear enough, I got billed for 2

months (!!!!) after I cancelled my subscription on the phone within the first couple of days of activation (because the internet wast working so I was paying for absolutely nothing).

Hello @Judit92, thank you for your message. I am sorry to read that you cancelled your subscription. Despite the cancellation, you still receive invoices. It seems the cancellation was not performed correctly. Unfortunately, I can't cancel the subscription for you. I therefore have to ask you to contact our Save department via phone (+31612001200) or chat. To start a chat, select a subject on our service page and then select ‘Ik heb een andere vraag en wil contact hebben'. You will then see the option to start a chat.