Skip to main content

Hello,

My subscription started from the 28th March 2023. But I am not able to install the fiber optic box. 

I removed the black protective cap and keep the blue cap on the white box close. But when I slide in the black box, it got stuck and didn’t open the blue cap automatically. I tried several times, still doesn’t work. Then I leave the blue cap open and slide in, the Glas light didn’t go green. 

Could you please help me with that asap? Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi @Yan Yuan, welcome. 

As far as I know there's only one way to slide the black box on the fiber socket. Then it clicks in. 

I will advise you to call 0800-0402 and try it together. If that won't help my colleague can schedule an appointment with a mechanic to install the fiber. 

Hi @Yan Yuan, welcome. 

As far as I know there's only one way to slide the black box on the fiber socket. Then it clicks in. 

I will advise you to call 0800-0402 and try it together. If that won't help my colleague can schedule an appointment with a mechanic to install the fiber. 

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your answer! A technician passed by this morning and fixed the fiber! The issue was caused because there is a mismatch between the fiber number and my house number.

Nice to hear the mechanic fixed the problem. :) 

If you get any further questions, please let us know.