Skip to main content

I ordered fiber internet; an installer set up the connection point at my home.  Two weeks ago, I received a modem, model v12b, but it doesn't connect to the installed point. Despite multiple calls to support, with promises to send the correct modem, I've received nothing. This experience has been frustrating, compounded by the effort needed to arrange the initial installation.

Did you open the fiber point on the wall yourself ? Because this is not allowed, its a sealed point (FTU).
You need a ONT, that's missing. In your case there need to be send a mechanic to repair your FTU (fiber point). Call customer support to book a appointment with a mechanic.

No, I did not. I contacted them on Monday and again on Friday to clarify the modem issue. Someone assured me that I would receive a new modem and a follow-up call, but so far, nothing has happened. Yesterday, I managed to schedule a new appointment for a technician, but the earliest available slot is on February 26th.

No, I did not. I contacted them on Monday and again on Friday to clarify the modem issue. Someone assured me that I would receive a new modem and a follow-up call, but so far, nothing has happened. Yesterday, I managed to schedule a new appointment for a technician, but the earliest available slot is on February 26th.

It's sometimes difficult to see wat the situation is at the customer side, in this case there is no ONT delivered and your fiber point is messed up. The only way is to wait on the technician unfortunately.

Hi @Fernanda M, welcome to our community!
As SaltyBart mentions, if there's something wrong with the connection we will need to send a technician. I'm sorry there was no earlier option.
Let us know how it goes!

Reageer