Skip to main content

Hello,

I have received my KPN box but can not install as I do not have a traditional internet access point. The owner of the house had ziggo before and only has ziggo compatible ports. Can I get a confirmation that an emergency technician is on the way? I was told over the phone that one will come as soon as possible but I received 0 confirmation. Thank you.

@d_es0314 Welcome here! Thank you for your topic. When did a colleague tell you that a mechanic was on its way? I don't think a mechanic will visit you today. 

Can you please update your profile with you details and please write a reply afterwards so I get a notification of it. 

@Lisa I was told that they could not access their schedule. I just need to know if it’ll be tomorrow, Tuesday or whatever day. Can someone give me a timeline? Why is this so vague?

@d_es0314 It shouldn't be this vague. Normally we can provide you with a date and time when the mechanic will come over immediately while you are still on the phone with us. I think my colleague send a ticket to the mechanic department for them to schedule a mechanic for you since he couldn't access the schedules. 
Because normally you will receive a confirmation by e-mail within an hour or so.
Because the mechanic department is closed on Sundays, you will receive a confirmation at the earlier by tomorrow.
Let me try to reach the schedule and (asap) plan a mechanic for you.

@d_es0314 I tried to schedule a mechanic for you, but for me, the first possible date is the 18th of May. This is, of course, an undesirable situation.  Our mechanic needs to make some adjustments in the street cabinet before the signal can be activated. Since the department is closed today, I am not able to reach out to them. My colleague asked them to send a mechanic tomorrow in the afternoon.  Therefore, I want to ask you to call them tomorrow morning. :innocent:
I assume you didn't receive a confirmation of this appointment since these adjustments can be made from a distance. The mechanic doesn't have to come inside to activate the signal. But, since you do not have a proper access point in your home, please ask them to send the mechanic to your door to replace/install the right accesspoint. 
​​​​​​​If I schedule the appointment for the 18th, I am affraid that I will overwrite the ticket my colleague created for you! 

Hello,

I have no answer or further response from anyone about this situation. As a result, I expect an answer TODAY about this emergency technician who has failed to get in contact with me. I have to admit this is an absurd customer experience for such an established brand. HELP.

Hi @d_es0314 Sorry for my late response. I do not work every day, so sometimes it takes a couple of days for me to respond. First of all, thank you for calling on Monday. 
I think my colleagues already provided with the following information from our back-office

“Inform the customer about the following Reason: Delay, the agreed delivery date is not met. New delivery date: unknown, for more information the customer can contact the number that the customer received."

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did you receive a text with a phone number? This is the direct number of our back-office. They can provide you with more information about the delay.

@d_es0314 Did a technician come by and solved the issue, or can I still do something for you? 

Reageer