Skip to main content

So I live in the Netherland and I want to know if I get a subscription with KPN only Internet, is possible to request a Secondary IP Address.

You will have one IPv4 address and billions of IPv6 addresses.

Why do you need a second IP address?

So I live in the Netherland and I want to know if I get a subscription with KPN only Internet, is possible to request a Secondary IP Address.

If you need more then one IP then that will not be possible with a KPN consumer package. If you are an company please call 0800-0403 (KPN Business) and say you'll need more then one IP. With an business package the IP's are also fixed instead of dynamic.

what your mentioning here is correct but not the answer on my question, and to answer on your question why i need it is just simple [ because i need it. ]

what your mentioning here is correct but not the answer on my question, and to answer on your question why i need it is just simple [ because i need it. ]

The answer to your question is: You will have one IPv4 address and billions of IPv6 addresses.​​​​​​

And my question remains: Why do you need a second IP address?

If you need more then one IP then that will bot be possible with a KPN consumer package. If you are an company please call 0800-0403 (KPN Business) and say you'll need more then one IP. With an business package the IP's are also fixed instead of dynamic.

That's true but I can not register as a business as I'm not a zzper or a Business owner so no other solution available  ??

If you’re willing to move away from KPN, maybe you can take a look at Freedom Internet (www.freedom.nl). They offer ip-subnets to customers https://freedom.nl/diensten/subnet

If you need more then one IP then that will bot be possible with a KPN consumer package. If you are an company please call 0800-0403 (KPN Business) and say you'll need more then one IP. With an business package the IP's are also fixed instead of dynamic.

That's true but I can not register as a business as I'm not a zzper or a Business owner so no other solution available  ??

Not with the provider KPN, unfortunately that is not something KPN offers. Maybe toereikend are other solutions for your problem but we can only help if you share what your current problem is.

Not with the provider KPN, unfortunately that is not something KPN offers. Maybe toereikend are other solutions for your problem but we can only help if you share what your current problem is.

Running Servers which needs separate connections for private projects don't want to share Main public IP