Skip to main content

I moved to new house and took KPN connection on 30th November. I had to wait till 13th Dec for technician to come and setup wifi. And finally on 13th Dec technician arrived at my house and said he has to do some configurations from the neighbors flat, but they are not at home. So the technician asked me to check for the neighbors available time and to reschedule the appointment. As I called for the new appointment they are telling the latest appointment available is on 2nd Jan 2023, which means I have to wait for another 15 days without internet.

Can you please suggest me any temporary solution till 2nd Jan 2023 for wifi, so that I can work from home?

Technician suggested that since I am without internet for a long time, I apply for an emergency package.

Thanks,

Aditya.

Hello @Adityaa! Welcome on our platform!

It is very busy at the moment, that's why my responds is so late. Based on your postal code and house number in your forum profile, I was able to verify that an emergency package has been requested for you. I’m glad this is already sorted out.
Have you received it by now?

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy holidays in your new home!