Skip to main content

Dear Sir,

I moved to house, but there has no fiber cable.

So, only KPN WEB site said, 

< KPN : DSL cable >
Your Internet Speed 
The maximum achievable speed at your address is 
26 Mbit/s 6 Mbit/s

This speed is not enough for Gamming at home.

but Ziggo Said below possible at the same address:

< Ziggo : COAX cable?? >
Wijzig
Ja! Ziggo is beschikbaar
Op jouw adres is tot 1000 Mbit/s downloadsnelheid haalbaar via het glasvezel-kabelnetwerk van Ziggo. Zo ben je bij ons nu al klaar voor de toekomst.

So i have confused who is the correct answer?

if i can use down 50MB + up 30B  i want to choose it.

Basically what is Ziggo said COAX cable possible than KPN is not possible.

So, Dear KPN do you have the same solution COAX install to my house? as same as Ziggo?

(Basically i only know my house installed only DSL)

Thanks.

No, KPN use fiber or their own DSL network. Ziggo does not use either of them but their own coax/CAI netwerk. 

So you have 2 options, choose for KPN of Ziggo. Maybe it is possible to get KPN Sneller Internet Buitengebied which gives you an 4G modem to bump up your speed to 50mb. But you need to contact KPN at 0800-0402 or fill in your forum profile so a moderator can have a look.

Ziggo is possible and is saying that your speed is up to 1000MB. The last thing I wanna do is talk bad about them because they are not so big because they are bad, but in my opinion the up to 1000MB is quite misleading because in a lot of situations they cannot come close to the promised speed. Also they received their second warning last week because they say they use an fiber netwerk which isn't 100% true.

@Billy Yang There are three possible connections to your home: DSL, Coax of fiber.

Fiber is not avalaible in your case.

COAX is a separate netwerk, owned by Ziggo in your municipality with only one provider: Ziggo.

Dsl is also a separate network, is owned by KPN but available via many providers (not Ziggo)

So if you need a minimum of 50 download and 30 upload, DSL is not for you and Ziggo is the only alternative.