Skip to main content

Good evening, I’m trying to cancel an order that I made yesterday, I called and the guys very sweet but couldn’t find my order. They ask me for a client number but to the only one email that I got from kpn was just the type of the abonament that I choose and my data but nothing else . What I have to do, because the order was make more than 24 hours ago 

Hello @Inat, I will gladly look into this for you. Could you elaborate on the type of order you placed? Is it a mobile subscription which includes a phone or something else? Would you be so kind to complete your profile?  

Is just internet for home nothing else

Thank you I checked all my systems and unfortunately I also can't locate this order on the adres you provided. Did you order directly with KPN or through a reseller? Could you sent me a private message with a copy of the order confirmation? 

Thank you for the private message. As far as I can see now there is no active order at the adres that you provided. So there is no order to be canceled at the moment. 

Ok I hope I don’t have to pay , and if I got an email I will contact the costumers services

thank you 

You're welcome. Please let me know If you receive a mail and you're in doubt. We will gladly assist you 🙂 . I wish you a pleasant day!

Hi I got an email that I need to choose one day for the  installing , and I don’t need it because I’m trying for the first day to cancel the order

That's strange could you sent me a private message with your customer and order number? I will try to locate the order. You can also contact our Contract department on the following number: 0800-0402. 

Already cancel , thank you 

You're welcome! I wish you a pleasant day!