Skip to main content

Hello,

I am kind of losing my mind trying to contact you in english, I just cant reach you in english so I hope you can help me here.

Recently i bought subscription of internet from you, the problem is I live in a hotel resort, I put the address of the hotel resort to the provider checker and it said you provide internet here, but since I live in one of the houses and not at the exact address, (which i think is the reception of the hotel and not the house i live in) it seems like you dont provide internet there in that exact house, therefore i need to cancel my subscription, how can i do that? On your website it says through a  phone call but it is literally impossible to arrange phone call with you since I cant put  my Czech number but only Dutch number that I dont have and when I try to call you, the customer service robot speaks only Dutch so again, its literally impossible to reach you, what do I do? My czech phone number is *************

Admin: moved the telephone number to your profile due to privacy concerns

Hello @Jiri roh and welcome to our Community!

The best thing you can do in this situation is call the free number 0800 0402. The computer will then ask you what the purpose of your call is; if you tell the computer that you're calling because you want to cancel a subscroption, you should be directed to the right people that can help you further with this matter. If you tell the computer the ducth word 'opzeggen' (that means cancel a subscription in Dutch) you should be okay and get in touch with somebody who can help you further. If you're calling from abroad, you can use the numer +31 6 1200 1200. Will you let us know if this worked for you?

Hello @Jiri roh and welcome to our Community!

The best thing you can do in this situation is call the free number 0800 0402. The computer will then ask you what the purpose of your call is; if you tell the computer that you're calling because you want to cancel a subscroption, you should be directed to the right people that can help you further with this matter. If you tell the computer the ducth word 'opzeggen' (that means cancel a subscription in Dutch) you should be okay and get in touch with somebody who can help you further. If you're calling from abroad, you can use the numer +31 6 1200 1200. Will you let us know if this worked for you?

Hello,

yes I will try that, I just hope after I say the word “opzeggen” it really forwards me to one of your agent and I wont have to deal with the speaking robot still.

That should definitely work @Jiri roh! I sincerely hope you won't encounter any further problems reagrding this issue. 

That should definitely work @Jiri roh! I sincerely hope you won't encounter any further problems reagrding this issue. 

So i managed to get a hold of one of your agents over a phone, he said my subscription has been succesfully cancelled, he also said that I was gonna get an email regarding my cancellation, but I did not receive anything, so i hope everything is okay.

So i managed to get a hold of one of your agents over a phone, he said my subscription has been succesfully cancelled, he also said that I was gonna get an email regarding my cancellation, but I did not receive anything, so i hope everything is okay.

It might take a little while (up to 24 hours) before you receiev a confirmation @Jiri roh so give it a little bit of time :) 

Reageer