Skip to main content

cannot connect using kpn isra box. nobody actually help in kpn. disgusting customer care.

I recently moved into an apartment. kpn moved my internet also. but i cannot connect using the ISRA telephone box available at house. 

@sirajwebs Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to read that you are not able to connect your modem. 

I can understand that it doesn't work out looking at the ISRA point. 

Could you fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did? 

Then I can check what I can do for you! 

Try using the white and copper wires.

i already tried that. 

i have filled the profile data @Rutger_ 

i tried all combination black-transparent, white-transparent, red-red, blue-blue, green-green, yellow-yellow, red-blue, blue-red….

nothing works

The best thing right now is to order an engineer to fix this issue. The next one available is on Tuesday, the 7th of March between 8 en 10 in the morning. I have scheduled the engineer on that day and time. Does this suit you? 

how much does this cost me ? because KPN says if the connection is not ready yet, then mechanic will come and fix it for free.  

how much does this cost me ? because KPN says if the connection is not ready yet, then mechanic will come and fix it for free.  

In this case nothing, because your ISRA point does not work. 

Thanks 

You’re very welcome. 

mechanic came today and fixed the line. there was no connection made earlier. so he gave a connection from outside building with a new box. finally after 2 weeks of struggle it's fixed. Thanks.