Skip to main content

The subscription process advertised being able to send the first installation package to a different address from the one that the subscription was for. After going through all the steps I couldn’t find how to change the delivery address. Is this something customer support can do?

Hi @vascop. Welcome to KPN! How nice that you have chosen us. Can you leave your postal code, home number, your name, and a cell phone number we can reach you on your KPN Forum profile.  Can you also leave the adress, where the package should be sent to, in ‘Persoonlijke opmerkingen’ ? Do you leave a message when you have done this?

@Vikash thanks for the help! I’ve added this information to my Forum profile :)

Thanks for adding your information. I passed it on to our logistics department. :slight_smile:

@Vikash I’ve just received an email from postnl telling me the package is being sent to the installation address instead of my current address, in opposition to your previous message that this has been adjusted: https://jouw.postnl.nl/track-and-trace/3SKIPB865857201-NL-1061VX

The package was probably already sent. I have passed it on again to our logistics department.

Our logistics department indicates that the package is at the neighbors, house number 166:relaxed:

Reageer