Skip to main content

If u dont want to wait months to get internet, choose an other internet provider. They dont know nothing if i call the customer service, they just send me from 1 department to an other but no one can answer simple questions. I had appointment with the mechanic 2 weeks ago, i got a free day from work, and they dont even bother to call me if they not coming all day and im sitting at home and waiting for them. Now i have i got a new appointment for today, just they forgot to confirm for me, so I didnt know they will come. I lied i got an email yesterday afternoon. Worst service i seen so far, they cant fix the internet more them 2 months now. 

Admin: eigen topic voor je aangemaakt

Hi @Laszlo Farkas, that's absolutely not how it's supposed to go! I am very sorry to hear this 😞. Did the mechanic come yesterday? Or was there no one at he house? If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. 

Hi @Laszlo Farkas, that's absolutely not how it's supposed to go! I am very sorry to hear this 😞. Did the mechanic come yesterday? Or was there no one at he house? If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. 

Yeah he was there then he left he said outside is ready but he needs to do something inside also then he hang up the phone. So idk what’s happening again, but i will not stay home for an other day and lose more money because of this. I lost 250€ already what nobody will give me back.

Too bad 😞. Would you like me to look into it? Is there any day of the week that there's someone at the house? So I could reschedule the mechanic? Would you please update your forumprofile with your adress and customer number? I will check to see if there is anything we can do.

I see you haven't updated your profile: is everything okay right now? If there's anything I can do, please let me know.