Skip to main content

I have recently moved to the US from the Netherlands. I provided KPN with the deregistered form from the gemeente with my account termination request. The website says I will hear back from KPN on my termination request within 5 business days. It has now been two weeks and I haven’t heard anything. I DO NOT want to pay for another month’s service.

Hi @PeteCalifornia, welcome here. 

I totally understand you won't pay another month. Will you please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. I will look into it. 

Hi @Bart_Z, my profile is completed now. The termination due to emigration was submitted three times. The first time requested a termination date if 21-06-2022. 

Thanks. So I looked into it. I don't see a termination yet. You filled in this form right? 

@Bart_Z, yes I filled it in and submitted it three times. The first time it was submitted on 14 June 2022 for a termination on 21 June. I’ve only received the automated emails back these three times and they said we would hear back in 5 business days. 

I see the first of july your subscription was determined by my colleague. So it is fixed now. You will receive one last invoice. If you had paid too much you will get it back and see it on that last invoice.Â