Skip to main content

Hello, I have applied for KPN and my connection date should have started 11-04-2023, but i didn’t receive any equipment, the fiber optics cable was not installed in my house also. I tried to schedule an appointment with the mechanic but the website doesn’t allow me. What can be done?

Thanks in Advance

Hi @nekro123! Welcome to the forum!

Did you get that date from the first communication? In some cases we may take longer than expected completing the connection. For example in cases where a fiber box still needs to be installed in the house. This is not done by us but by KPNNetwerk

The fastest way to enquire is to call 0800-0402. An employee on the phone can tell you what the actual status is. Not all of our emplyees speak English, however. So having someone nearby who can speak Dutch may be handy. 

The other way is to fill in your profile. That way I can find you in our systems and see what's up. 

Hi @nekro123! I see that you've filled out your profile. I've checked our systems and the current date is for July. This is due to fiber not being ready to be installed in the home right away. 

Because you've used the overstapservice your old connection will keep working until fiber is properly installed.