Skip to main content
I have left the Netherlands years ago.

I do not live there. I will never return there.

YOU KPN PEOPLE have have continued to debit me  59 Euros every month.

To be clear:
  • I do not live in the NL
  • I have no service with KPN (in fact I have mailed them their router and TV equipment months before leaving Amsterdam
  • Despite many emails and telephone calls, KPN refuses to terminate my service and continues to charge me!
  • I HAVE A PHONE CALL RECORDING AND THE MAIL PROOF THAT THE CONTRACT WAS CANCELLED OVER 3 YEARS AGO IN 2018

Please assist me to stop this fraudulent charge FROM CONTINUING.

(...)
THIS CLAIM IS ILLEGAL AND MUST STOP NOW

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

*Admin: bericht aangepast i.v.m. taalgebruik

Goodday @Adam Wittert and welcome to our forum.

I will gladly look for you what i can find. If you could fill in your forumprofile with the postalcode and housenumber on which the KPN contract was active? If you still have it, a customernumber would also be of great use. Can you give me a sign when you are ready?

My address was 

Klabtnummer *****

I am ready now. My phone is ****

Thanks

Admin: edited for privacy reasons

Thank you Adam!

First thing i noticed is that the last debit we made on your bankaccount was in july 2018. After that date there was a credit on your account in august 2018 for a restitution because you paid too much.  After august 2018 we did not debit your bank account.
Now whats happened, you also cancelled 2 payments in june 2018. We have send several reminders to your mailadress (same mailadress which u used to register at this forum) to pay those bills but we got no response from you whatsoever. So we sold those transactions to a collection agency in 2018.

Not good enough.

My 1st phonecall to tell you I was leaving Holland was made on 28th February 2018. And I left left precisely on that date.

I have the recorded conversation. You're welcome to hear it.

The fact that you **** didn't actually CANCEL my policy and continued to charge me until June is YOUR MISTAKE. 

So you will never see a cent from me. ************************************* 

You make a profit from overcharging and then adding interest onto those outstanding amounts. Correct?

Admin: text edited for use of language