Skip to main content
Vraag

Customer dissatisfaction: I have not been contacted regarding a pending ticket

• 13 September 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 39 keer bekeken

Dear KPN,

I moved from Belgium to the Netherlands 2 weeks ago.I chose your company considering your service quality.I paid the first month in advance but due to glas issue I couldnt use your network.I have been asking engineer or technician support for 1 week.I booked 2 appointment 2 times.They did not come to my address.On Saturday , one of your call center member open a ticket for Monday or Tuesday support and he told me they would contact me but again noone called me.Ok I understand that you can only call Dutch phone number.Couple of days later.I registered my Dutch number to the system but noone called me yet for the appointment except a lady who told me someone would call me.I called your call center today and again they opened another ticket to get a call from someone.Unbelievable customer dissatisfaction story.Please just send me someone to fix my problem.

Hello @Metin K ,

Call again with 0800-0402 for help. 

Hi @Metin K, welcome to the community. That doesn't sound good, somethings aren't going as they should! The quickest way to contact us is via phone, like Noordzee already mentioned. Have you contacted us and has an engineer been scheduled?

Reageer