Skip to main content

Hi everyone! 

Roughly 2 months ago (July 1st), we moved into our new house. Around the time we decided to move, we also swapped internet providers from T-Mobile to KPN, expecting a smooth transition. Unfortunately it was not. Our internet package which we ordered was due to kick in on September 14th, so we waited for that and upon getting the package, we installed it and expected to be connected. This didn’t turn out to be the case sadly.

I decided to call up KPN customer service to see what was up and after a few calls, we were informed only after our package was supposed to start, that our house has neither DSL nor Fibreglass which makes our situation even more complicated. I was advised to contact a third party, KPN Network NL to see what could be done in this case and much to my surprise, they couldn’t help me? I explained to them that we have neither DSL or Fibreglass which makes getting internet impossible and that we would like to arrange for them to have it installed as soon as possible. They told us to contact a subcontractor of them, Volker-Wessels Telecom, who “would be able to help us”.

After waiting almost 2 hours to finally reach someone from Volker-Wessels Telecom, I was told they couldn’t help me and it was up to KPN Network NL to fix this problem. I’ve been sent in circles, with no answer to my problem. I’ve called multiple times, over multiple days since the 14th of September and I’m hitting dead end after dead end. Nobody knows anything, they say they will send ticket requests, and yet whenever I call, everyone’s surprised about our problem. Is there anyone who can help fix this? I have no idea if we can get an appointment to get anything installed and spending hours getting sent back and forth between multiple people is not very pleasant. 

Hi @Liam_HJC . Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.  Could you fill in your profile and give me a sign after you have done that?