Skip to main content

Hi,

On April 15th I had an amazing experience with the KPN technician who installed my Internet and TV. I really wanted to provide him a great feedback response but going to the link it’s now expired after only 15 days! I was very busy with moving into my new house and didn’t have time earlier.

The link was: https://feedback.kpn.com/m/q?id=096E0A98CEE84B2E8491B2A410ED5798

Is it still possible to provide feedback?

Thank you,

Anthony

Welcome to the forum @anthonyo! The questionnaire has indeed expired. I can't change this. If you fill out your profile, what I could do, is try to see if I can trace back in our systems who the engineer was that visited you and give them a personalised compliment. Let me know when your profile is filled out and I`ll see what I can do! :relaxed:

Hi @Bram_ thank you for the response. I’ve filled out my profile. Let me know if that is enough. I think the service person was named John. A huge compliment to him because I didn’t know what to expect with the service but he went far above and beyond what I expected. He immediately noticed my fiberglass connection was not transferring data, headed to a central server to troubleshoot and fix the issue, came back and did the normal speed test/Wifi check. Afterwards he noted that ITV needs to go over Ethernet and he did a herculean job with pulling ethernet cable through my house walls, removing the old Coaxial cable, and setting up a few Ethernet plugs. He mentioned that he was a new employee and just finished training. My house was his first service on fiber (did an excellent job) and his 2nd trip out alone. I really couldn’t tell because he was an absolute professional and very knowledgeable. Meanwhile, as he was talking about working at KPN, he gave me a great impression about the company, how good his training was, and seemed to really enjoy working at KPN. I think he really promoted you guys in a great way and as a new customer I felt really good about that. So I hope that you can at least provide this feedback to his leader. :pray:

Also, some feedback to, Jörg Kramer, Director Customer Service is that the survey response time is too short! :innocent:

Hi @Bram_ just pinging you a reminder :innocent:

Hi @Bram_ just checking in one more time :D