Skip to main content

Hi KPN,

I am switching over to KPN Wifi as on the 2nd of November.

But still i dont see a status for the delivery of the modem? i see that it should be home at least three days before the switch date so i was wondering what the current status of where my modem is and an expected delivery date?

Thanks!

I understand your concern, but I would just wait a little more. The equipment should arrive by Monday latest. I would call customer service on Tuesday if you did not receive anything by Monday. Mail is pretty quick here in NL, so there is a good chance you would still then receive the equipment by Thursday even if you make that call to customer service on Tuesday.

I hope all will proceed smoothly!

Thanks for your reply! i dont like leaving things too late but lets wait and see if there is something at the door by Monday, otherwise ill call them as you suggested on Tuesday

Hi @A.George, welcome! Usually the installation package arrives about three days before the planned installation date.  If you haven't received it yet, take Optimist's suggestion and call us (0800-402, free). The colleague can check if the package is in transit. And, if not, can resend so you still have it in time.Â