Skip to main content

Klantnummer: *****

I Wallace

I returned the DRAADLOZE VERBINDINGSSET on the 11th May 2020. I was expected to be re-imbursted to the amount of 175 euros, but nothing has been put into my bank account. I phoned KPN this week and they said that it had not arrived. I was then told to send the POST NL Bon via KPN Chat as proof that I had sent the package. I hope that this photocopy is the proof you need to resolve this problem.

*Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hello @iain.daan , this document is good to proove.

You can go to the chat-function and upload the document when needed by KPN.

Good luck.

Hi @iain.daan, first of all, a warm welcome to the KPN Forum. It's very unfortunate that you haven't been refunded yet. 

Unfortunately we don’t do mail-in returns. When a customer wants return electronics they have purchased themselves in order to get re-imbursed they have to go to a KPN store. The return adres on your PostNL reciept is only for equipment that KPN provides for free such as routers and settop-boxes. May I ask how you got this return adres? 

I looked into your invoice and the amount you paid for the DVS is 160 euros. The other 15 euros was for the mechanic's overtime. If you want i can send you a copy of the reciept. 

Thank you for providing the PostNL reciept, it's proof that you did send us the DVS. I'm going to look into this matter for you and see if I'm able to clear matters up for you. I'll let you know as soon as I know more. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. 

Reageer