Skip to main content

In April I ve called a paying number of kpn partners (that cost me 50 euros) for upgrading from 100 to 200 mB . They have told me (try to sell me) that I can have 2 superwiffi + a new modem v12 to don't have anymore problems.  I said I will think about it . In May I have called back and order 2 superwiffi  and I was getting the new modem . The next day I have got the 2 superwiffi but no new modem . I have called again and they have told me that they will ask another department and I will get an answer with in 2-3 working days . I have called again After 3 weeks to find out what happened and after waiting sometime for an answer on the telephone  they have let me know that I don't get a new one because  my router is still working . What  a disappointing  service.  I want to sent back the 2 superwiffi and stop my contract with Kpn. I can't stop my contract from the app and I don't know how and where can I sent the 2 superwiffi back , I don't want to call them again  because they cost me a lot of stress and anger 😫 Is another solution of ending it without to come in contact with them ?

With kind regards KF

Admin: topic verplaatst naar juiste board

@kostas123 Welcome to our forum. 

Very annoying that you did not receive what was promised to you. Unfortunately you can not end the contract on our forum. 

You can end the contract by phone, by filling in the forum on our website or by letter. But when you are in a bit of a hurry I would advice to call my colleagues on 0800-0402 (This is a free phone number)

Dear friend, thanks for your reaction. 

I have called ziggo and they can arrange it for me when I'm  ready ( sent back the 2 superwiffi that I have bought from kpn first )

I just find it annoying that i am paying for years  from 150 - 200 euros /month I have the same router since day one and which is not  working good enough  with the 2  superwiffi .

Gr. KF