Skip to main content

I lost my internet connection last Friday, 13th Sept, due to a disconnection of my DSL, which happened before confirming whether my fiber connection was properly set up.

Since then, I have repeatedly called KPN and KPN Network, but each department continues to push responsibility to the other. After spending hours on the phone, I was told that only a "back office" department can resolve this issue, but no one could provide a specific timeline for when I will be contacted. There is no possible for me to call the "back office". I've been waiting for their call since Monday.

In the meantime, we've run out of mobile data (which is not with KPN), and though we received 100 GB of data from KPN yesterday, both myself and partner work from home and require substantial data for numerous online meetings. I'm concerned that we will run out of this data before anyone from KPN contacts us or the technician's visit.

It's incredibly frustrating that KPN disconnected the DSL prematurely. Could someone please escalate this issue and ensure that the back office contacts me as soon as possible to arrange the technician to visit us in 1-2 days? Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Er zijn nog geen reacties. Reageer als eerste.

Reageer