Skip to main content

Hello..

My Kpn internet was supposed to be connected yesterday but unfortunately the mechanic nedded to do something with the fiber, i dont know exactly what..

The thing is he said he is gonna give me an emergency package but he didn't.. cause he thought the problem its gonna be solved today.. but the mechanic that came from Amsterdam to meppel said im gonna have my internet at 12 of May..

The this is i work from home now with Corona and i need to have the emergency package asap cause mb are expensive and not worth it..

Can we do something about it? 

Hello..

My Kpn internet was supposed to be connected yesterday but unfortunately the mechanic nedded to do something with the fiber, i dont know exactly what..

The thing is he said he is gonna give me an emergency package but he didn't.. cause he thought the problem its gonna be solved today.. but the mechanic that came from Amsterdam to meppel said im gonna have my internet at 12 of May..

The this is i work from home now with Corona and i need to have the emergency package asap cause mb are expensive and not worth it..

Can we do something about it? 

Hi @Theodoros Asmanis, welcome! That is very unfortunate! Do you have a mobile subscription with us? I can give you extra MB's. Could you update your forum profile with your adress, telephone number and customer number?

Hello.. thank you very much for that.

I fixed my profile but my Sim is Lebara.. i dont know if that works.. if it doesn't you may can send me to my address the little portable wifi with the mb in it.. (if you cant send to another brand)

Unfortunately that is not possible. We can only add MBs to KPN subscriptions.:disappointed_relieved:

I understand the sim and MB thing but can i just have an KPN sim with the number i have now and mb in this sim?

You send me a kpn Sim with the same number i have now. And in this sim you put me mb.

Is it possible or it needs to be a sim that i have registration on?

But the mechanic who came before 3 days said that in case they dont put your internet in less than 2 weeks kpn gives you a device like a Sim router or something with mb in it. But anyway.. 

I dont know much and this thing now is very weird.. a lot of mechanical stuff and appointments etc just for a simple internet connection. I mean.. i was supposed to have it before 4 days and now i wait until 18 o May without internet.. and my work needs to be done..

Anyway thank you for your time.. 

Hoi @Theodoros Asmanis . Did you just receive an SMS?

I have send you a package which contains a mifi router for 4G and a digitenne tuner. Can you tell me if you received the logistical information?

Yes i i have.. thank you very much for that.

I think tomorrow its gonna be to the location to pick it up..

I think its gonna save me until the mechanics fix the line.

Cheers

Alright! If you have more questions, feel free to ask them

Hi 

In November I have taken KPN home wifi connection and couple of enginers came to install after couple of months they said u have ziggo cable but don't have KPN cable at my home 

Hence I have canceled KPN contact and taken ziggo.Again same thing happen with ziggo also .cable is availble but some where it's connected.N times enginers came and finally it's not posiable better go with KPN they will install new fiber optical 

Again this month I have taken KPN again same story .Enginers coming and saying will update and KPN will call you for new appointment with specikist .

Till now issue is not received after 4minths also 

Kindly understand my situation and help me ASAP.

At least arrange me emergency package kit.

Thanks.

An emergency package is a dongel but for temporary problems. If you have a problem for 4 months then it doesn’t look temporary and KPN won’t send out an emergency package.

Do you know the status of what is happening? When does KPNNetwerk expect to install the fiber?