Skip to main content

Hello,

I am not able to order a subscription for internet because the website shows that it is not available at this address. However, it is available for every other apartment in the building, and there is already a box from KPN installed, although there is no fiber connected yet. I am also unable to reach anyone by phone because the menus are in Dutch and I can’t connect to a live person.

Thank you.

Welcome to our forum @asdffdsa! I see from the data in your profile that an order has been placed an confirmed yesterday.

Would you please let me know that this confirmation has reached you okay?

After I was finally able to connect with someone on the phone they suggested that I sign up for the slower copper internet at a ridiculously slow speed of 26/4 and that it would likely be upgraded to fiber at some point. It wasn’t. My landlord was also able to contact someone who said they would come connect the fiber, but then said they were unable to do so.

I am giving up on KPN and fiber and will be signing up for EvenWifi because it is my only option.

@asdffdsa I`m sorry to hear about that outcome. I've marked it as the answer in this topic for you.