Skip to main content

Hi,

I set up the modem and black fiber box according to the instructions (also checked with the neighbour who has the same setup). All the lights are blinking green (power, glas, ethernet lights in fiber box and Internet, wifi, power, tv lights in KPN Box 12). I also see the network with my phone and laptop, and I can connect with my password behind the modem. But there is no internet. I also cannot connect to the Internet via ethernet:(  

I can see the wifi signal symbols which indicates my device is connected to the wifi network, yet Internet does not work. I reseted and restarted the model already and had a 1hr 30min call with the customer service but could not fix it. KPN employee will come to check it but only in a week. Has anyone experienced this weird issue before?

Plz help

Hi @onurhok, welcome to the forum. The way you describe it sounds like everything has been done and checked already. If an engineer has been scheduled to come, it is best to wait for their visit. They need to physically take e look at the connection.