Skip to main content

I got an e-mail that my internet connection is activate today, but when ı make the connections the glass light  does not turn on and the internet on the modem flashes.

best regards.

@Aykutist Maybe it's not activated yet. You can try to turn off power from the NT for 2 minutes and turn it on again. Still no glas ? Then wait for activation.

Thanks for the answer. I tried turning it off and on It didn’t work. No problem I will wait.

Hi @Aykutist, welcome. 

Still no internet. I could be activated later this day. Fastest way to have contact is too call 0800-0402. My colleague will immediate look into it to check the status. 

If you prefer this way. Please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. I will check it, but it can take a little longer. We don't have direct contact via the forum. 

Hi @Aykutist, welcome. 

Still no internet. I could be activated later this day. Fastest way to have contact is too call 0800-0402. My colleague will immediate look into it to check the status. 

If you prefer this way. Please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. I will check it, but it can take a little longer. We don't have direct contact via the forum. 

I don't know my subscriber number. In the e-mail I received today, it was written "Facturatie nieuwe abonnement gestart", I filled in the postal code in my profile, I would be glad if you check it, if it doesn't fix it, I will call customer service.

Thanks for your info @Aykutist! I've made a ticket for you.
If the connection does not work in a couple of hours you should receive a text message or e-mail with a link to schedule a technician!
If you haven't received anything by tomorrow morning I recommend you give us a call on 0800-0402 so my colleagues can schedule a technician with you!

Thanks for your info @Aykutist! I've made a ticket for you.
If the connection does not work in a couple of hours you should receive a text message or e-mail with a link to schedule a technician!
If you haven't received anything by tomorrow morning I recommend you give us a call on 0800-0402 so my colleagues can schedule a technician with you!

Thank you for your interest.best regards